Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ryseryse_2004

Planning for winter sowing

ryseryse_2004
10 years ago

No more mistakes from years before! I bought my Pro Mix and luckily, they had two bales left --- both were water-logged and weighed a ton but at least I got them in time. I have put enough in 5 gal. buckets and am keeping them indoors so they won't be frozen when I am ready to use them. (lessons learned!)

I have ordered the seeds I want and have saved what I need to do my project after the holidays. I ordered from Pinetree Garden Seeds for the first time --- prices are reasonable.

Unfortunately I had bad experiences with a couple of traded seeds so am buying what I need this year. (grew butterfly weed that was supposed to be orange but turned out pink and white --- not at all what I wanted.)

One other thing. I am putting pallets on my concrete patio to put the milk jugs on. Sometimes when they are sitting on the concrete, they don't drain adequately so I think this will alleviate that problem. Also - I will tie the handles together to keep them from blowing away in high wind. I think that's it for me ----- suggestions from you?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus