Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Links for the Wintersowing curious

Posted by molanic Z5 IL (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 19:01

This forum has been pretty slow lately, so I thought I would post some of my favorite links on the forum to entice some newbies. Some threads I could no longer find or they have dead image links, but below are some good ones. Some are oldies but still goodies :) Please post any others you know of.

Wintersowing FAQ

Pictures of wildlife in wintersown gardens.

Token's wintersown cottage garden.

Pitimpinai's gorgeous plants.

...and last but not least the "original wintersower"
Trudi's Garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Links for the Wintersowing curious

This is fantastic info you put together Molanic! :)

o
RE: Links for the Wintersowing curious

Thank you for the link. Trudi makes an informative video. Found it very usefull, now I have the WS bug. Time to see if I can streach the budget to include some flowers. I think I will start with shastas and coreopsis.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here