Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ohioveggies

Site with dollar a pack seeds?

ohioveggies
13 years ago

Does anyone have this site? There is tons of seeds for all kinds of plants and they are only a buck?

Comments (21)

• countrycarolyn
    13 years ago

Is it T's???

She has a lot for a buck.

Here is a link that might be useful: T's

• ohioveggies
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes!! Yay, thank you! I thought I bookmarked it but didnt :)

• pippi21
    13 years ago

Thanks for sharing this site with us. I'm going to place an order this weekend. I've heard others rave about her site and all comments are positive on DG site.

• Started_with_bean
    13 years ago

Here's a couple of sites that also offer seeds for roughly $1/$2:

http://seedcorner.com/

http://www.watersuntogether.com/

I've never bought anything from them, so I can't vouch...

• stlgirl
    13 years ago

I purchased from water sun together a couple years ago. The seeds I received were burpee packs. Shipping was fast.

~StLGirl

• Edie
    13 years ago

I know of another $1/pack online seed source. This one's brand new this year.

http://dollarseed.com/catalog/

-Edie

• Shelia.M
    12 years ago

I don't know if I'm bumping this up correctly or not, but I hope it's helpful. www.averagepersongardening.com has a Seed of the Month Club, and over the course of a year's subscription a member will receive many packs of seeds,about 52 packs for 32.04. These are also NON_GMO open-pollinated seeds, not hybrids.

Here is a link that might be useful: Seeds of the Month Club

• kqcrna
    12 years ago

Remy also has seed for $1 or $2 and she's a watchdog top 5
    http://sampleseeds.com/

Karen

• pinusresinosa
    12 years ago

Arrrg, I've been paying too much!

Thanks for the seed sources. Love them!

• LilBlossom
    12 years ago

*hits the virtual Like button* I have to supplement a few seed packs this year, and I'm sure I'll get what's missing from one of these sites! :oD

• ladyrose65
    12 years ago

More seed Sites! Wow...!

• silverkelt
    12 years ago

Alas, a few years back Thompson and Morgan would sell off thier overstocks at a site called VALUESEEDS.COM. When T&M sold off they stopped that website. It offered even overstocks on the same year releases. (you know the ones they mark up to 6 bucks in their catalog, you could wait on thier update and get them for.99)

It was by far one of the most useful and cheap places to buy quality seeds at low low prices.

Lately , I wait till home depot or target has thiers out and just buy the annuals from them to sow later in winter.

If I want anything to play around with Swallowtail garden is a nice place.

• ontnative
    12 years ago

For anyone looking for some native seeds, especially for the Midwest, Prairie Moon sells their seed packets for $2. Lots of choice and excellent service, even to Canada.

• pippi21
    12 years ago

Crosman Seeds out of East Rochester, NY sent me a new order form with list of seeds they are selling this year. I have ordered from them several times over the past 2 yrs. and have been so pleased. Their website is crosmanseeds.com. They are selling all seeds for 99 cents a pack. I have always had good luck with all their flower seeds. The price is an increase over previous years but still a bargain. Their delivery time is very fast..they ship the day the orders are received. You can call their 800# I'm sure and order too although I have never done that. This company has been in business 165 years. I have also ordered from Remy and also from Teresa Daly at T's flowers and things and have been very satisfied with both.

• inchworminjersey
    12 years ago

I just ordered from sampleseeds.com...I really liked the site and the information offered. The price is wonderful. I'm excited!!!

• pinusresinosa
    12 years ago

I've ordered recently from several of the places mentioned above.

I love T's and sampleseeds. Love love love! I bought some of T's daylily hybrids, and she sent me a free pack of daylily seeds that she probably thought I'd like, since one of the parents was in a few of the crosses I bought anyway (happy Halloween).

Watersuntogether was okay. They took a long time to ship compared to other places I've bought seeds from, although I'm in no rush right now to get seeds. They also had some of their seeds out of stock and they refunded me for them, but it took a long time to hear from them about it. Also, the seeds were all from Burpee, which isn't a huge deal but I didn't really expect that- since I can get Burpee seeds from my local Menards for .50/pack at the end of the retail seed selling season.

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    12 years ago

Ohio Heirloom Seeds has some good buys too.

• helenh
    12 years ago

Here is a link to Sample Seed Shop. Scroll to the bottom where you'll see that shipping is reasonable. I always hunt for the shipping costs first. Thanks for the other sources of inexpensive seeds. I am in the mood to order.

Here is a link that might be useful: cheap seeds

• leyas
    12 years ago

that seed per month club is running a special, 63% off, here's the page: http://www.averagepersongardening.com/63offaSeedsClubMembership.html

I signed up for 3 years for $31 I thought I'd share and hope it helps someone!

• pippi21
    12 years ago

T's flowers and things are great..I highly recommend them. Crosman's has gone up this year on their seeds, but they are still very cheap but I've had all their seeds germinate for me. Will order from them again, and from T's..
    Also Remy..can't think of her site now. Maybe somebody else has that information. I have also ordered from Diane's seeds..but don't recall her site either. I know it is around here somewhere, but in another room..

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting