Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update Want List

Posted by dancinginthegarden 5b Westborough MA (nmhickman@charter.net) on
Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 8:48

I'd like to participate in a few swaps and I can't remember how to update my "want list". Thanks for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update Want List

Sign in first
Might be easiest to click on link below then bookmark it:

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/
You will see clickable choices that include "Edit Your Exchange Lists" (4th choice down if you have signed in first)
+++++
If you are at another computer without all your bookmarks:

Sign in, click on big white "Garden Web" words at top, click "Member Pages" in tiny white font near bottom right (gets you to bookmark above)

You might prefer to type your Want List in something like Notepad and then copy & paste each line into the bullets of the Want List, whatever way you prefer.
+++++
If you continue to have problems, click the link below and ask Tamara, who is something like Community Services Director as well as our Tech support - gives me lots of support!

Gardenweb Contact Us form:

http://letters.gardenweb.com/letters/mailed.html
+++++
Then post back here when you get it to work so we can see what you have to trade! Hurry back!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here