Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
~*~ WinterSwap 2013~*~ Come on over and join in!

Posted by sassybutterfly_2008 7 NorthWest GA (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 8, 13 at 9:08

Welcome to the Winter Sowing Winter Swap for 2013!! I'll be sending out emails to last year's participants. We'd love to have some newbies join in as us veterans just LOVE to enable you with seeds to try winter sowing!! :) (It is addictive!!)

Please join us to share your seed bounty, share information and tips with one another and I guarantee you will receive a nice seed filled package to start your Winter Sowing adventures!

Here's the link for the info and to sign up:

Here is a link that might be useful: ~*~ Welcome to Winter Swap 2013 ~*~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ~*~ WinterSwap 2013~*~ Come on over and join in!

I am going to join.
do you have a "close" date?
I may need some motivation to make a list of what I have to offer. :)

o

I'm interested in taking part. I have a lot to trade!

o

I'm already having tons of fun searching everyone's trade lists. Molanic has a very nice gift package headed her way. Looking forward to others joining.

Martha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here