Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
newbie seed project first 6 offerings

Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 2, 13 at 9:09

I'm going to take a test run with my new system. I am giving away 6 newbie packs of flowers. All you have to do is send a mailing label and 5 stamps. In return you get a package of 15 packs of seeds (minimum). Post here so everyone can keep count. Your posts go to my email. PLEASE UNBLOCK YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN RESPOND TO YOU AND GET YOUR ADDRESS!!!

I provide the bubble envelope and some of the seeds. Most come from our generous donors. OK, let's go. Just 6.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: newbie seed project first 6 offerings

I would love to take part in this! Count me in.

o

Me too, please.

o

What is considered a newbie? If I qualify, I would like to be a guinea pig. Sounds like a great test. :)

o

I would be interested, I joined a couple months ago :)

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 18:28

I have 2 more packs left and am getting ready this weekend to launch the whole project open wide! Please post here for the last 2.

o

Received my seeds today! Great selection. Thank you very much!

o

I got mine and am so happy. Thank you! :)

o

I would love to receive a newbie starter pack if it's still available. Thank you so very much!

o

Hi Karen , I sent you a package of donated seeds on Dec. 2. Did you recieve them? Please let me know. Thanks, jen

o

I got my pack today, very nice selection, thank you!

o

Do you still have one package left? I would love to have them if so!

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 21:49

mothandbee, you don't have an email link and i have no way to contact you.

Jensyen-Your wonderful donations did arrive about the same time a whole bunchof them did. You did a beautiful job with your donations and the noobs will be so pleased! Nice work!

o

Came home to find a newbie package in the mailbox from you bakemom. To everyone that donated and contributes to us newbies...thank you so much. Great selection and oh so many of them. It's like Christmas all over again.
Thanks Santa! (or...bakemom)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here