Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

Newbie Seed project is ON!!! Post now!

bakemom_gw
10 years ago

Veggie packs 15+ mostly commercial
Flower packs 20+ mostly donations

post here. i will email you with my addy. then send me 5 stamps and a mailing label. I provide the bubble mailer with a 24 hour turnaround. please indicate which one you want and include a note with your stamps and label. if you want both, it's 7 stamps.

Ok folks, let's go. I'm ready!
Bakemom

Comments (43)

• 🌱 ~ 🌿 ~ 🍅
    10 years ago

EDIT: Received the packet earlier this week... WOW what a variety! I am so excited to get planting. Thank you bakemom and all who dontaed!!!

This post was edited by blossombrigade on Thu, Jan 2, 14 at 0:28

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

I'd be interested in both, too, thanks!

• bgrow_gardens
    10 years ago

I would be interested in the vegetables. Actually flowers too. However food is always a priority here . I have recently moved and am trying to get my garden together. The great thing is I now have a huge area to grow lots of veggies in I m really doing the happy dance these days for sure!!.

Happy gardening -

bgrow_gardens

• bgrow_gardens
    10 years ago

I would be interested in the vegetables. Actually flowers too. However food is always a priority here . I have recently moved and am trying to get my garden together. The great thing is I now have a huge area to grow lots of veggies in I m really doing the happy dance these days for sure!!.

Happy gardening -

bgrow_gardens

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

bgrow...you don't have an email link on your member page. please email me privately for veggie pack info.

• faithgrace29
    10 years ago

I am always interested in flowers. Thank you!!

• winnie13
    10 years ago

I would love both :)flower and veggies. thanks!

• naia1
    10 years ago

I hope I'm not too late. I'm brand new here and in my second season growing my first big garden on my own this year! THANK YOU :D

• gardenstateblossom (NJ 6b)
    10 years ago

I would love flowers :)

This will be my first winter sowing (I've been saving containers for the last few months -- I have to start using them, I'm running out of room to store them!)

Thank you for doing this!!!

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

keep em coming. I have LOTS of packs ready to go Thanks to your generous donors, you will LOVE them!
    Bakemom

• indianaplantlover
    10 years ago

I'm a newbie again. Did WS years ago but moved to a much smaller place. Starting from scratch. Would love flowers for me and veggies for a homeschool mom doing WS for the first time this year for project with kids.

• jsenn
    10 years ago

I would like the flowers. Thank you very much!

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

jsenn. your email is blocked and you have no email link. i can't contact you for my addy.

• Brizee77
    10 years ago

I thought I had already replied to this thread but I haven't heard from you and I can't find my post either so not sure what happened, but I'll be glad to post again. I would be happy to have one of each and can send postage as soon as I have the address to send it to :) Thank you

• Vanessa 8a
    10 years ago

Ditto on newbie again :-) I finally bought a house so I'm interested in both as I'm starting from scratch.

• merrygardener
    10 years ago

I'd love to try the flowers (honestly, I'd love both, but don't want to bite off too much to start!). I was so inspired by Barbe_wa at a spring trade and am excited to get started. Thanks to everyone for sharing!

• justGrams
    10 years ago

I'd love to do veggies!!! Thanks.

• jerryh1975
    10 years ago

I just started gardening last year with some success. I would be interested in the both seeds. Thank you for doing this.
    JerryH

• jen_photography
    10 years ago

I would love to do flowers and veggies....Thank You

• zannsc
    10 years ago

I am very interested in the veggie seeds.
    This is wonderful, thank you so much for providing this.

• MissMelanie
    10 years ago

I would love one of the Veggie packs, Thank you for all of your time and hard work, and to all the donors, I look forward to having a nice garden this year.
    -- In my mind I am a expert gardener with the most beautiful bountiful garden, but in reality i am a newbie with a few plants that gave me tomatoes, and very few cucumbers last year, this year will be the most beautiful bountiful garden anyone has ever seen... I hope..lol

• maggieqi
    10 years ago

I hope I'm not too late. I'm brand new here and I would love to do flowers and veggies....Thank You

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

If you haven't heard from me, your email is blocked and I have no way of contacting you. You need to be able to receive mail from other members.

KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING!!!!! I HAVE LOTS READY!

• ergongeos
    10 years ago

I would like both if at all possible

• juliebw
    10 years ago

Both veggies and flowers, please!

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

If you haven't heard from me,you don't have your email on GW. Please add or unblockyour email.

Keep em coming...plenty of seeds!

• LoveTheVeggieGarden5
    10 years ago

Hello,
    I have not done winter sowing before, and would love both the flowers and veggies. Thank you for your generosity! I will gladly pay it forward.

• tomatolady10
    10 years ago

I would love some seeds . Both if you still have them. Thanks

• gardenstateblossom (NJ 6b)
    10 years ago

Bakemom,

I received my seeds!

Thank you and all the donators!!!

Some of the seed envelopes are so pretty I hate to open them :D

Purl

• indianaplantlover
    10 years ago

I am so sorry. Life has gotten in the way and I havn't been able to get out to get stamps and I don't know that I will be able to do the WS that I would like. Please share the seeds set aside for me with another newbie so they don't go to waste. Thank you for doing this for the newbies.

• Vanessa 8a
    10 years ago

Got my seeds last night. Thank you so much to all!! I can't wait until I can contribute to newbies :)

• veggiecrazy22
    10 years ago

I would absolutely love some veggies, but if you don't have any left I would gladly do flowers too. Thank you so much, your generosity is greatly appreciated!!

• mister_guy
    10 years ago

I had decided against starting flowers this year, due to limited space to start inside. Then I wandered in here and started collecting soda bottles. I would love to receive each variety pack to feed the new habit!

• a_shau
    10 years ago

Hi - if you still have any packs available, I'd love a flower one. Thanks!

• lcinsr
    10 years ago

Hi, if still available, I would like to participate in the seed project. Thank so much.

lcinsr

• a_shau
    10 years ago

whoops - not sure if my email was blocked before so trying again...i think i unblocked it now... thank you! (flower seed pacK)

• messyrosegarden
    10 years ago

I would love to have some flower seeds for my WS project. Many thanks for continuing this annual project!

• juliebw
    10 years ago

My seed came so quickly, what a bounty! THANKS!

• earth_child_89
    10 years ago

I would love to participate. I can send you 7 stamps.

• moggle
    10 years ago

im interested in a vegie pack

• Countrygirlatheart1
    10 years ago

If you have anything left, I sure would like to have some of both. We just recently moved (December) to a new place that has room for a large garden and the only flowers that I have seen any sign of are a couple of Rose bushes.

• s2five
    10 years ago

If there are still any veggie packs available, I would love to join in! This is just my second year with a "real" garden, and I'm looking forward to trying some new things!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Bakemom is down to only flower seed offers now so post at this site now:
    HAPPY GARDENING!

Here is a link that might be useful: Newbie Seed Project- Just flowers now

Sponsored