Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

more packs from the Newbie Seed project 2012-13 Read and post

bakemom_gw
11 years ago

Thanks to generous donors I have many packs ready to pass out to those who wish them. PLEASE follow these rules:

1. Post your request here. They go to my private email and I will send you my addy.
    2. 5 stamps and a mailing label. I will provide bubble mailers. Mailers are running about 1.95 for first class now. 5 should cover it.
    3. Seeds have 20+ packs of flower seeds - my choice. You can use them however you want. If you want to trade some away - no problem. This project is sheer benevolence.
    4. i do have some veggie packs ready - 15+ packs. If you wish both, please send 2 extra stamps to be safe.

I will post when it is time to stop so i can assamble more. This project runs generally through March.
Have fun

Comments (109)

• ccmarks
    11 years ago

I would love to get some seeds as well. Thank you so much for making this available!

• singingcrk
    11 years ago

Hi, Bakemom! I would love to take you up on this offer. It's been a while since I sowed more than a handful of containers, but I'm hoping this will be a stellar year for wintersowing!

Thank you!

• ConisuH
    11 years ago

Hi Bakemom
    This is my first year to try the winter sowing I would LOVE to some of your flower and vegetable seeds. Thank you so much!
    Conisu

• ConisuH
    11 years ago

Sorry I had a duplicate message

This post was edited by ConisuH on Wed, Jan 30, 13 at 17:21

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

PlEEEEase unblock your emails - I answer your posts through AOL. I can't get through if youcan't accept my communication.

• ConisuH
    11 years ago

I guess I do not know what you mean. I read where you had said that previously and so I went to my member page and marked my email to be avail to members and I got an email from you just now. Is there somewhere else I need to go to do this?

• pghgardengirl
    11 years ago

I didn't get your email, so I am reposting. I am new to winter sowing and would love to have both a flower one and a veggie one. I will share the love with seeds harvested from it next year :)

• ccmarks
    11 years ago

I apologize for any confusion, but am reposting as I had an old email address in my account. I would love to have some seeds. Thank you and sorry again!!!

• ccmarks
    11 years ago

I apologize for any confusion, but am reposting as I had an old email address in my account. I would love to have some seeds. Thank you and sorry again!!!

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have responded to everyone. if you haven't heard from me please unblock your email.

• Brooke22
    11 years ago

Please let me know if any more veggie become available.

Thanks!

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have many more packs ready to go. If you have not heard from me, your email is blocked. kcmccoyesq@aol.com.

• Lesuko
    11 years ago

I would like to try wintersowing if I"m not too late. Can I assume that all the seeds should be sown now and would work? I keep reading that you have to know whether the seeds can take a freeze, germination type, etc. I've been wanting to try this but don't know anything about seeds.

I would love flower seeds that are great for pollinators.

Thanks,
    Leslie

• afishlady
    11 years ago

I would love flower and veggie seeds! Thank you for all your work and time!

• singingcrk
    11 years ago

Realized my email must have been blocked, even though I had set it as visible to members. The check-box allowing emails through Gardenweb wasn't saving because I didn't have a birthday entered on my profile. Go figure!

Can I try this again, Bakemom? Or should I send you an email?

Thanks for your patience!

Angel

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Folks, I return your emails via aol. even though I can hunt you down, I prefer you unblock your email.

• afishlady
    11 years ago

Ok I should be good to go now. I can't wait to try some seeds from successful gardeners! Bakemom, thank you for doing this.

• afishlady
    11 years ago

Ok I should be good to go now. I can't wait to try some seeds from successful gardeners! Bakemom, thank you for doing this.

• palmcitrusbananava
    11 years ago

Hi Bakemom! I don't remember ever blocking my email! I changed the email address entirely now so should be good to go!
    Thank you again! Sorry!

• dayna555
    11 years ago

I am interested in flower and veggie packs please if they are still available. Thank you!

• Campanula UK Z8
    11 years ago

I don't want any seeds cos I live in the UK - just wanted to say what a lovely offer, Bakemom. A delightful act of random generosity which, I sincerely wish, is paid back to you in many ways.

• garden_love
    11 years ago

I just want to stop in and say thanks for the newbie pack! truly wonderful!!!

• sarahbear
    11 years ago

I would GREATLY appreciate any and all extra seeds you are willing to send my way! Thank you!!

• sarahbear
    11 years ago

I would GREATLY appreciate any and all extra seeds you are willing to send my way! Thank you!!

• xXMack95Xx
    11 years ago

Hi :D I'm Jordyn but most people call me Mack. I would love any vegetable seeds you have left. My family and my community seem to have hit a rough patch so I decided to start a garden. Any and all extra produce grown will be donated to a local food bank. I have plenty of space to grow and tons of time. Please reply at makenziejordyn@yahoo.com for mailing address. Have a wonderful day,
    Mack

• xXMack95Xx
    11 years ago

Hi :D I'm Jordyn but most people call me Mack. I would love any vegetable seeds you have left. My family and my community seem to have hit a rough patch so I decided to start a garden. Any and all extra produce grown will be donated to a local food bank. I have plenty of space to grow and tons of time. Please reply at makenziejordyn@yahoo.com for mailing address. Have a wonderful day,
    Mack

• xXMack95Xx
    11 years ago

Mack

• amoocow421
    11 years ago

Would love either one. This is my first attempt at WS, and I have some brand new raised beds for veggies. The voles and deer better not mess with me this year.... I have to get my yard ready for our vow renewal in 2014 - 25 years!

I thank you for your work and dedication to this project! :)

• juliesmom
    11 years ago

I'd love to receive some of your precious seeds! How generous of you!

This post was edited by juliesmom on Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 16:52

• pinkiris
    11 years ago

I woul love to have packs of both flowers and veggies! I am making my first attempt at winter sowing! Thank you!

• Jodyb
    11 years ago

I would love some flower and vegie seeds. Thanks so much. My email is bowhayb@yahoo.com

• Jodyb
    11 years ago

I would love some flower and vegie seeds. Thanks so much. My email is bowhayb@yahoo.com

• tomatolady10
    11 years ago

I would love both flower and veggie packs if still possible. Thanks, Diana

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have returned every email. if you have not heard from me, your email is blocked. Remember, the psots go to my aol account and I reply from there. This season has been the worst yet for blocked accounts.

• DivaInTheGarden
    11 years ago

Received my seeds.... it was great. Thanks again!

• tomatolady10
    11 years ago

I would love both packs of seeds. Sorry I think that was my email that was blocked. I seem to have trouble with gmail.
    Please email me at benzene29@aol.com that is my other email and it should work. Thank you so very much. Diana

• sarahbear
    11 years ago

Oh no! Mine must be as well! Please email me when you get an opportunity: smorga10@gmail.com.
    -Thanks!!

• sarahbear
    11 years ago

Oh no! Mine must be as well! Please email me when you get an opportunity: smorga10@gmail.com.
    -Thanks!!

• sarahbear
    11 years ago

Sorry for the double post- butterfingers.

A little off topic... This is my first attempt at winter sowing. Am I being a little impatient if I keep peaking in my milk jugs at this point? ;)

• em712
    11 years ago

Hello - newbie here. Gardening in Eastern Massachusetts, zone 6. Bit snowy out there today.

Thank you for this wonderful offer, Bakemom.

I'd love to receive flower and veggie seeds!

thanks so much ... em712

This post was edited by em712 on Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 20:51

• bluemoney89
    11 years ago

Botanical philanthropy is greatly appreciated! I would love to take you up on this if the offer is still available?
    Much thanks,
    Ash

• gardenman101
    11 years ago

Any more left? Ill take Either or pref Flowers, but im easy. I sent stamps out before but got my letter back in severe condition so never got any yet. Thanks

, gardenman101

• gahsgarden
    11 years ago

I would love both flower and veggie seeds. I am starting a new garden with my young grand daughters, who are very excited! We appreciate your generosity!

• dizzydreamer
    11 years ago

Hello! This is so very kind of you! I am a newbie gardener, and I just joined Garden Web a few days ago. I was wondering if you still had any seeds left- I would really appreciate both flowers and veggies. Either way, thanks very much for your generosity.

Happy Easter!
    Sachaa

• fishkin90
    11 years ago

Hi,

I would like to participate if it is not too late
    Please let me know

Thank you
    Olga

• fishkin90
    11 years ago

Hi,

I would like to participate if it is not too late
    Please let me know

Thank you
    Olga

• OzzyRae
    11 years ago

Hi I'm new to gardening and would love both the flower and veggie seeds please!
    Thanks, Rachel

• palmcitrusbananava
    10 years ago

THANK you so much!!!
    Your awesome!!

I've been wondering where this thread was hidden...

THanks again!
    -PCB

• samgarden2013
    10 years ago

I would really like to try this if at all possible. I hope it is no too late.

• gahsgarden
    10 years ago

Thank you so much, I received my packet of seeds, my Grand Daughters and I are very excited about getting started. We appreciate your time and effort.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?