Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
:) Have To Trade and Want to Find :)

Posted by leann-grower 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 8, 10 at 6:05

You can look at my list for thing i want and have to trade but i have been unable to undate it completely so I may not have or need all the items listed. But please feel free to ask if i do. I have Sedums, Hostas, Naked Lilies, lilic bush starts, Bulbs, Candy Lily Seeds, Hollyhock Seeds, Merlin Seeds, Star of Bethalhem, Daffodiles and lots more seeds and plants to trade. I am looking for any fern hosta coral bells columbine, Lilys, Daylilys, Scotch Moss, Irish Moss and lots of other plants or seeds to trade for. Please let me know if you are intrested. And Happy Gardening :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: :) Have To Trade and Want to Find :)

Hi,I'm interested in your black lace elderberry if its a rooted plant.My list is not updated either but I can offer you pink rain lily bulbs or sweet clock vine or oriental limelight artemesia.LMK please.Debbie

o

Interested in your Tulip Bulbs and Hosta. Have Coral Bells, and some of your "wants" Send an E-mail

o

If you have not yet dones so, you can go to the top of the page and click on "discussions", and then repost on the other side. You may get more responses. That side is used for trading and this side for chatting.

o

I AM LOOKING FOR PETROHAGIA SAXIFRAGA, MINI ALLIUM,GYPSOPHILA BUNGEANA SEEDS OR PLANTS. I HAVE PREGNANT ONION PLANTLETS FOR TRADE.

o

Hi rjmascarenas040156,

You might want to also post to the Discussion (Exchange) side of the Plant Exchange.

Please also see addressing newbie and newer member issues for instructions on getting your Member Page email link set up so that you can easily be reached for trading.

hth.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here