Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daisydal

JT arrived!

daisydal
14 years ago

Well, talk about an uplifting experience! Miss JT's arrival is probably just what the GJ Dr. ordered for me. I had not forgotten all of my wonderful friends here, just trying to readjust after some of lifes twists. But, there she was, in all her glory, with lots of clothes and trinkets to boot. And so many treasures inside, I did have tears well up when I unwrapped a precious, precious one from Kirk and Carol, I know THAT one will be staying with me here in Oklahoma. I will treasure it so much and think of them everytime I see it.Kirk and Carol, I think you know exactly which one I am talking about, but I will leave the rest of you in suspense until I post pics!!

I will try posting later this week with all of JT's adventure pics and hope to get the junk train rolling down the line soon. Just one question, how do I know who to send it too?

I have missed you all more than you will ever know-I love all of you!

Thanks for not forgetting about me.

blessings-Sherri

Comments (14)

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

Girl, Of course we haven't forgotten you!

Here is a link that might be useful: I will Remember You

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Hi Sherrie.I'm glad JT arrived safe.Have fun with her.On Sunday my GD asked me where Jt was.She loves looking at her pictures.Then she asked if JT was coming back cause she wanted to take her camping..How cute.she 5 yrs old.
    Now about sending her on you should have gotten an email
    letting you know where you are to send her.I'm sure someone will email ya and let you know..Have fun LOL Joan

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Sherri~

Check your email...I sent you the next name on the list!! ;-)

• leveta
    14 years ago

I'm so glad you got her today...And I pray a BIG blessing for you besides getting JT...

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

I can't wait to see her new adventures and the treasures she brought with her! She will definitely turn you into a little kid again. She has that effect on everyone.

backyardmom, your GD is so cute! lol! It must be extra fun to have a little one to introduce to JT. I know I had a blast with her when she was here and I didn't have any kids around! lol!

Just watch her around large vehicles! he-he

{{gwi:127202}}

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Glad to hear she made it safely to OK., now you two go have fun! Watch out though, she is a charmer!

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Just bumping this up...JT must be with daisydal yet.

If you read this, daisydal...Hope you are doing better ...just pack up JT & get her out of your hair when you can ... don't worry about pics right now...maybe you can just head her down the track with her notebook to nmgirl or marlene (if you are not feeling so good)...I know they will eagarly get her back on track.

I know that **** happens! Just want you to take care of yourself & talk to us when you can! If you can't talk, hope you're able to lurk! Blessings to you & yours, Jeanne S.

• daisydal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

JT IS OUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!
    Sorry it took soooo long- a much needed vacation-honeymoon happened upon us not too long after she arrived and we took it!!!! I was also given promises from our kids they would show up every weekend with our grandbabies for some JT pics, and then, at the last minute, something would come up, so no pics of her with the kids. but she is on her way to..... surprise!!! I dont think I am suppose to give that away!!! LOL!!
    Thank you all for the prayers and love you have sent, looks like we are back on track, (hope and pray)and things might be getting back to normal for our marriage and our business.
    I thought losing 5 family members was tough last year and the Lord surely would give us a smooth year this year, but no, just call me Job, because my patience has surely been tested.
    Thanks for your patience with me! I have some pics to share, but it will be a little later, gotta go back to work now!!!
    blessings-sherri

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

daisydal... Sure hope that "possessive" JT didn't interfere with your vacation/honeymoon! That would be just like her to try & talk you into letting her join in on the fun! She would just be so excited to cuddle with you both!

Happy to hear she's been sent on her way! I am sorry to hear of your loss' of family members...life deals out some bad stuff sometimes...FAITH gets you thru it! I'm happy that your journey is improving! Thoughts & prayers to you and yours, Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

I am happy to hear that JT arrived and brought some much needed fun and frivolity into your life! Sorry to hear she didn't have a few adventures with the GKs. But then they might not have wanted her to leave! he-he I'm looking forward to when you are able to post pictures of your treasures. I hope your year ends on a much brighter note!

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Yeehaw! The Junk Train is rolling again!
    Sherri, I hope you found some goodies you could use and am looking forward to seeing your photos.
    Thanks for getting things back on track.
    Sylvia

• kirkus
    14 years ago

Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh! I am soooooo anxious to see what Daisydal chose from the Junk Train as I loaded the box with treasures. Please post soon what you chose, Daisydal. :o) Bear Hugs! Kirk

• mjowest
    14 years ago

Could someone please let me know how to sign up to have JT visit us?
    thanks!!
    mj

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

The first thing you need to do is to read the JT '09 guidelines, see the link below. If you agree to all of them just follow the directions under #1 on the list.
    Sylvia, the Junk Train '09 conductor

Here is a link that might be useful: Junk Train '09 guidelines