Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheepco

Happy B-Day Youreit!

sheepco
15 years ago

It won't be the 19th for another 40 minutes here in MN but we'll go by EST....close enough!

Have a wonderful day! May all your dreams bloom and your flowers grow, we love you! Thanks for your humor and your advice!

(And if anyone has a buck to give in honor of Brenda/Brandy's BD, see Ademink's org below.) You BOTH rock!

Here is a link that might be useful: Ademink's work

Comments (27)

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday dearest Brenda!
    *~*~*May all your dreams come true!*~*~*
    {{gwi:163752}}

Camp Nappy :-)

• catherinet
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Brenda!!
    I hope its your best one ever!

• youreit
    15 years ago

AWWWWW, you all made me cry!!! Happy tears, of course. And not because I'm 40. :D

Sarah, THANK YOU for promoting The Pour House!!!! I can't say enough good things about Andrea and her work! I sure miss seeing her here on GW, though. :( Can you tell we're called the Exclamation Mark Girls just by looking at this post? LOL

DAISY!!!! Comeer, girl! I want some birthday kisses!!!! Thank you all at Camp Nappy! *clapping my hands* That picture is awesome!

Catherine, I think it will be! I'm 40 (did I already mention that? LOL), but I don't feel it. I totally feel like I'm only 39. :D The sunrise is gorgeous, the weather is nice and cool, birds singing...life is SO great!!

Thanks, again, ladies! You made my day!!!!!!

Brenda/Brandy/The Beer Goddess/insert name of choice here

• jeanner
    15 years ago

Happpyyy Birrthhhday to you, Brenda, Brandy et all!
    Hope it was fantastic
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :^)

I can't wait to see your birthday cake!

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

"AWWWWW, you all made me cry!!! "

GEEEEZ! If there was a crying contest, I have no doubt you gals would be world champs! :-)))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDY BRANDY
    !

• youreit
    15 years ago

Thanks so much, Jean!! I can't wait to see it, too. Not that I'm expecting one or anything. *tapping foot* LOL I know you're busy, MaryOMary!

And it only gets worse as I get older, Fig eye. I'm considering trying out for the Cry-Baby Olympics. :D Thanks for the DANDY wishes!!!

B.

• catherinet
    15 years ago

Brenda, you're only 40? You're just a kid!!

• comettose
    15 years ago

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOU WILD AND CRAZY LADY! I hope it was a DELICIOUS day!

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Have a few pitchers - on the house!

{{gwi:171483}}

• jeanner
    15 years ago

OMG - that is amazing CT, did you grow them?

But my first thought was someone (and I guessed it wasn't you) had hung some very used (and very full) birth control apparatus from the ceiling !

• horton
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Brenda Bombshell.
    4O, is that all!!??
    I have tea bags older than that!
    "Horton"

• catherinet
    15 years ago

LOL Jeaner and horton!!
    CT's pic IS rather x-rated looking!! lol!
    Horton.....time for some new tea bags. lolol!
    Brenda........are you recovering from your birthday??

• youreit
    15 years ago

I'm fully recovered from a night of extreme birthday carousal (TV) followed by loud music (my snoring). We kids need our sleep, you know! LOL

Oh, MY! CT, a woman after my own heart! I wonder how much gin would fit into each of those....flasks. Pitcher shots on the HOUSE, boieee! :D

Thank you, Horton!! I can now tell my friends that at least I'M younger than Canuck tea bags. Neener-neener! LOL

Baby Brandy

• sleeplessinftwayne
    15 years ago

Belated wishes from me too. (my mother told me I followed my sisters around when I was a toddler shouting, "Me, too. Me, too!" Do you think I will ever grow up and do this on time?) Happy Birthday, Baby Brandy. All birthdays for XXs are forever stuck on the number 39! Sandy

• youreit
    15 years ago

Thank you, Sally!! Better late than never! :D And better XXXIX than XL, for us XXs! LOL

BB

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

"I'm considering trying out for the Cry-Baby Olympics."

I'm wit' ju there! I am hoping to embark onto the fun and challenging world of adventure racing (i.e. Eco-Challenge type races if you were familiar with those) in the near future. Each team has to pick a unique name for themselves for identification on the course. If I end up puting together a 3 male team, one of the names that I had seriously considered was: "2 Men and a Cry Baby". That way whichever team member starts whining (or worse) first after 24 hours of hiking, running, swimming, biking, paddling, and orienteering through the woods without any sleep gets that honor. Watch it be me! LOL!

• comettose
    15 years ago

I wish I grew those naughty looking gin pitchers - but I must give credit to Longwood Gardens, PA.

• youreit
    15 years ago

Holy muscle aches!! I'm tearing up just READING about adventure racing. LOVE the name option, though! After all, what doesn't kill you (usually) makes you cry. :D

Or you could just call it "Bubba's Bootcamp" and be done with it. LOL

Brenda

• grandmapoo
    15 years ago

Happy belated birthday, Brenda. 40 huh? I think I remember when I turned 40. Enjoy your 40-hood!

• youreit
    15 years ago

Thank you, 'Poo!!! How's the bench holding up?? I keep hinting to DH how NICE it would be to have a bench out at the pond, but...you know how those almost-50-year-olds are. So contrary! :D

Brenda

• grandmapoo
    15 years ago

Hey Brenda. The bench is holding up great! Our friend Mark is a great carpenter. It HAS NOT (in Mr. Semper Fi's modest words) "snapped under Poo's butt", yet!!!
    I hope you get your bench real soon! It was quiet amusing re-reading that thread. Thanks!
    Poo

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

OOOh Brenda! I missed the big day by more than a week! Happy, happy belated wishes! But just so you know - forty will be the best year of your life yet. It is for just about everyone else!

So, I found the exact right birthday cake for you. It is the coolest. We know this because it says so. It is also the right size for you to share with all of us!

{{gwi:171484}}

Keep a piece for me for when the house project is over - I think another week or thereabouts...

:) Mary

((birthday hug))

• youreit
    15 years ago

'Poo, that thread was great to read through again, I agree...even though your bench pic was posted somewhere else. LOL

MaryOMary, it's ok!! Thank you for the magically delicious, coolest birthday cake!! The best part is sharing. :)

I know you're busy as all get-out, and I sure appreciate your taking the time to bring the cake! August birthdays last all month long, in case you weren't aware of that, so you're right on time. LOL

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Brenda's Mom!
    *~*~*~*May all your dreams come true!*~*~*~*

Your Daughter is awesome. Truly a reflection of the wonderful people who raised her! :-)

C3D

• youreit
    15 years ago

AWWWW, that's so sweet, Chicka!! *HUG* Knowing my mom, she'll probably laugh when I read her that...and modestly say, "Thankfully, the reflection is more along the lines of a funhouse mirror!" LOL

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

"...."Thankfully, the reflection is more along the lines of a funhouse mirror!" ......."

Fantastic! You would truly fit well here! We put the fun in DysFUNctional. :-)

C'mmon down! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• pikecoe
    15 years ago

Brenda even though August birthdays last a month, I still missed it. Things have been a little crazy around Florida lately. Looks like you had plenty of well-wishers for the big occasion though. I can barely remember hitting the big 40. Had a doctor appointment for yearly physical and he asked me how I was doing. I told him I was fixing to fall apart because it was my BD. He said he didn't know why but More women hated getting 40 than any other year. It really wasn't bad though, I've had a lot worse.LOL Glenda

• youreit
    15 years ago

Thanks, Glenda!! No worries about missing it. I can celebrate until Dec. if I want. :D

I really don't feel 40 at all. I'm just wondering what happened to my 30s. I know they're around here somewhere....LOL

Brenda

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations