Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kilngod

HAVE: Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 2

kilngod
9 years ago

Newbies & New Sponsors:

Please read the directions.

(We will not list you if you are missing things.)

Newbies, might you like a little help getting started growing and trading seeds? (Brand new, hoping for more garden variety, needing a boost after a garden or financial loss, or just want a little advice?)

Veterans, do you have extra seed that could help a new gardener-trader get started? (From accidental over-harvesting, buying enough commercial seed for varieties' sake, or because you just want to help others grow?)

Newbies are newbies if they are:
1) truly new to Gardenweb, OR
2) are not new to GW but new to trading and seeds, OR
3) could really use help with seed access for any reason.
Adopters can adopt whomever they please, and so can select according to their own wishes and criteria.

Newbie Adoptees:
Pre-adoption procedure
--Your email address must "show to members" on your member page in order to be put on the list. Make sure your email setting is correct (see link below).
--Make sure you have things listed on your Want List (see link), so we know if we have things in your interests. You can list, for example, Black Hollyhocks, Hollyhocks, or Old Fashioned/Cottage type flowers, or Things for shade or perennials, and such. (specific or general, anything that helps someone match to you)
--Include both your zone & state in your member page info (there is a special trick to this - see link/note in next post below).

Costs to the newbie adoptee:
--Pay the postage to the person sending them seeds (or plants) in advance.
--"Seeds only" adopts are the easiest and cheapest postage at about $1.50+bubble envelope to $4.00 and bubble envie/other protection included by the veteran.
--"Plants too" adopts ideally are Priority Mail and may cost about $5 to $14 depending on size.
--Postage payment options include paypal, stamps, check, money order.

When you are contacted for adoption:
--Check back here to confirm you have been adopted.
--Check the Rate & Review forum regarding the sponsor who contacted you. This is found at: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/raterev/ Use the search box in the center of the page (below the posts) inputting the person's screenname.
--Arrange postage costs and gift details with your adopter.
--Send postage to your adopter.
--After receiving the seed package, thank your adopter & post here too (so we know the adopt worked through).
--Post good feedback/thanks for your adopter on the Rate&Review forum

Sponsors who want to adopt:
--Standard amount for an adoption = 10 packs of seeds, more if you would like. Seeds are the focus, though you can contribute plants too if the timing is zone-appropriate.
--Try to pick a newbie that matches your zone / climate/ region so that the seeds you know best and have to offer have a chance of growing there for the newbie. Having similarities in garden interests is a plus too.
--POST HERE FIRST announcing who you are adopting BEFORE you contact the newbie.
--Then email the newbie, introducing yourself, providing your screen name, zone, town, state, and offer to adopt them.

The host/hostess(es) will (me & other helpful volunteers):
--Will compile and post lists of the newbies+zone+state every so often.
--Will check through recent posts and remove those who have been adopted from the new lists when compiling.
--To make things print bold, post before the words (removing the extra spaces I put there), and after the words (again, removing the spaces). This will help folks find the most recent newbies-to-adopt list. For italics, same system, just use an 'i' instead of the 'b'.

Newbies, there is also a "Newbie Seed Packs for SASBE" thread run by bakemom on this seed exchange board. She has generously run it for years, with donations sent to her from lots of veteran traders. There is also an "Adopt-A-Milkweed-Newbie' list run by kchd. Check those out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Newbie Member Pages Assistance

This post was edited by kilngod on Sat, May 10, 14 at 16:44

Comments (150)

• GoingGreenForEarth
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi I am a newbie to all this, I had posted on here about two days ago. I believe I may have been dropped because I cannot see my post on here. Anyways I have been gardening for about 5 years now, but had stopped for awhile and recently got back to it. I would love to be adopted by anyone willing to adopt me. I live in south Texas close to the border. I grow both indoors and out so I can grow just about anything. I have started a new garden so I am desperately in need of some seeds to fill it. I love growing all types of plants, veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, ornamentals and trees. I am looking forward to hearing from someone!

• Artax97
    9 years ago

Tried once before, and trying again. Have an interest in hots, super hots and anything unique, unusual or fun, to experiment with.

Thanks!

• SavySeed
    9 years ago

I need to be adopted! Please don't email me if you want me to adopt you. :( I just got at least 17 emails about people wanting to be adopted! :(

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Graceann82...your seeds went out yesterday. Enjoy....please post when you receive.

Kristina1234 and I have touched base. I am headed out of town for a few days...will get seeds out Monday.

I will also adopt makeupartistaz. I will get seeds out to her next week as well.

SavySeed, is it possible that you checked the box to receive all of these followup posts? If you did......hit the "IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS MESSAGE CLICK HERE (look for it under the message box, just before the PREVIEW Button))....by doing that you should not receive anymore followup messages. Hope that makes sense.

Annie

• cryptid
    9 years ago

SavySeed, I offered to adopt you but never heard from you. Not sure why. I repeat my offer, though, but you have to email me ASAP, okay? :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 23:06

• tnotter75
    9 years ago

Hi all!! I would very much enjoy being adopted. I've posted here before. Just throwing my line out there again. :-) Thank you...Adopt me!!

• GoingGreenForEarth
    9 years ago

Hi I am a newbie to all this, I've been trying to get adopted, but I just keep receiving messages about others who to be adopted as well. I believe I may have been dropped because I cannot see my post on here. Anyways I have been gardening for about 5 years now, but had stopped for awhile and recently got back to it. I would love to be adopted by anyone willing to adopt me. I live in south Texas close to the border. I grow both indoors and out so I can grow just about anything. I have started a new garden so I am desperately in need of some seeds to fill it. I love growing all types of plants, veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, ornamentals and trees. I am looking forward to hearing from someone!

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Kristina1234, your seeds went out yesterday. Please post when you receive.

Thanks!

Annie

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Makeupartistaz seeds were sent on Wednesday, June11.

Graceann82, seeds were sent to you on Wed. June 4. Have you received?

Happy Friday!

Annie

• Shorty_CA
    9 years ago

Hello, is there any way to find out where my name is on the waiting list? I know tis is an extremely busy time for everyone.

Thx!
    Sylvia

• graceann82
    9 years ago

I got the seeds a while ago but I couldn't post because my laptop wasn't working! thank you so much Annie! Sorry it took me so long to post!

• kristinas1234
    9 years ago

Annie,
    I received my seeds today and I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! I was soooo excited to open them up and as I started looking I got more and more ecstatic! Thank you very very very very much for the seeds and for adopting me I couldn't be happier! YOU'RE AMAZING!

• tnotter75
    9 years ago

Hi all. I've been trying to get adopted and had no luck. I feel like a freshman again at a frat party. Hehe. I'm no newbie to gardening. Focusing skills on heirlooms and just seed saving in general. I'm very new here. I'm a fast learner. I have a few heirlooms in my garden now. The whole garden was difficult at the 11th hour. I'm excited to learn and grow...thank you!!

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Graceann and Kristina, glad you received! Enjoy!

Makeupartistaz, emailed me that she received her seeds.

I will adopt Shorty_CA as well.

Happy Gardening!

Annie

• Karyn963
    9 years ago

Hi! My name is Karyn and I love to garden. For some reason I just found this website and am so glad that I did. What I like to is plant fruits and veggies along with herbs. I am also looking to plant flowering perennial's for full sun to partial shade. I moved into a house that is new to me but has an overgrown/weed infested garden that I would like to transform.

Thank You.

• Artax97
    9 years ago

Please? Any chance that I can get adopted as a newbie in this forum still? Am interested in hot and super hot peppers, heirloom tomato and bells, and any unique type of thing that is fun to grow.

Thanks!

• sdambr
    9 years ago

Hi, I am on the list waiting to be adopted and wanted to thank you all very much for doing this. I did get the newbie seed packet from Bakemom and was so thoroughly impressed and surprised by all the packets of seeds sent. I spent this past month looking up all the the variety of flowers I received. My garden is doing so wonderful at this moment and I have all the seeds I need or could use. I have become a seed addict and find myself lingering by the seed racks. Today at the Christmas tree shops they had all the seeds on sale, I picked up so many packs all between 25 and 31 cent each. I can be taken off the list at least as far as the seeds are concerned. I will be wintersowing this year and after I go through these packs, I will try to adopt someone myself. Thanks again for all this and I will try to go through what I have quickly.

• kilngod
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi All,
    I apologize for my delay in updating the adoption list.

:) Remember that I mentioned 'this is high season' for veteran gardeners, and many will be otherwise occupied. I will update the list this weekend. (Historically, adoptions are lower this time of year as we're all often running to keep up with our large gardens.)

*Trent, yes your account looks a-ok. I admire and appreciate your diligent posting.

Best,
    Tina

• Shorty_CA
    9 years ago

I received my envelope from Annie. Thank you!

The envelope was full of very generous amounts of seeds.

Off to buy potting soil and have fun playing in dirt.

• fuzzy57
    9 years ago

i am a newbie here and i want to be adopted interested in anything

• kilngod
    Original Author
    9 years ago

First, my huge apologies for this delayed update. I know the newbies are biting at the bit to garden and the veterans are up to their eyeballs in planting something, harvesting, weeding to keep up.

Please, now that we are updated, Veterans please only adopt people from the posted list (or newbies you have very carefully double checked their requirements). See next post for details.

Newbies, if you have posted and are not on the list, you are likely missing info. You are listed below. (If it was long ago, it is in an earlier list above. I do not continue including these corrections as there are often as many newbies who do not include the required info, and do not get put on the list. Frankly, if I did carry them over, the correction list would be as long as the adoptions completed.)

Newbies & Veterans, if you are getting emails sent to you about people wanting adoptions --- it is because you clicked the box that said click here "if you want emails sent to you when someone posts." They are not emailing you, they are posting here on this thread.

Graceann82, SavySeed, StaceyVonWolf, HarrisonF, GoingGreenForEarth, Artax97, Shorty_CA, Karyn963 -- please put your zone + state in your zone box. See top posts here for details.

ImprovedSuz, please set your email so that members can see it, and put your zone + state in your zone box. See top posts here for details.

*Thanks, sdambr & Young.Gardener123! You are thoughtful dears. :)

*scobbs416, I am sooo sorry I accidentally dropped you on an update. You are back on!

*Hang in there tnotter75 & kristina1234. You'll get adopted eventually!

Current Newbies to be Adopted:
    Zone 2-3:
    Zone 4:
    Zone 5:
    Twotails (5 MA + greenhouse) (rare, exotic, unusuals; poison, smelly, zone-pushing gardens)
    Fuzzy57 (5 MO) ( a n y t h i n g )
    Zone 6:
    scobbs416 (6 se PA)(heirloom & high-yield veggies, unusual veg/fruit/flower)
    Zone 7:
    Mrs.Schulte (7 VA Peninsula)(flowers, fruit, veggies; trading process)
    sdambr (7 NY)(heirloom veggies, herbs; seed saving, small garden)
    reblcntrygrl74 (7 w WA) (heritage seeds, veggies, medicinals,tea/seasoning herbs)
    caterpillarinn (7 NC) (butterfly & bee garden, pond, veggies)
    bcmolle (7 No VA) (Hot peppers, stuffing peppers, tomatoes)
    tnotter75 (7a TN) (heirloom veggies, hummer&bfly garden, seed saving)
    rbreedi1 (7 TN) (veggies & herbs)
    contessalouise (7a MD) (veggies, herbs, lemon tree:) )
    Zone 8:
    Errant (8 SoCal Mountains) (perennials, anything that will work, 6K+ ft alt, acidic soil)
    Zone 9-10:

Please see the newbie's original post (member page & want lists) for additional details.
    Cirrus (5 IN) (tea/medicinal, succulent/cacti, trees; containers) - BunnyNomNom
    mpalzewicz (5 KS) (edibles, seed saving, sustainable) - pdsavage
    kristina1234 (4 WY) (Veggies, fruit, cottage garden flowers) - canyonwind
    makeupartistaz (9 Cave Creek AZ) (new to desert growing, cacti, desert flowers) - canyonwind
    ****** 3 9 Adoptions ! ! ******

• kilngod
    Original Author
    9 years ago

***Veterans -- Thank you for all the Newbies you have adopted, and will adopt in the future! We cannot do this without all of your efforts and your seeds!***

Veterans, now that we are updated, please only adopt people from the posted list (or newbies you have very carefully double checked their requirements).

We must remain fair to those who have followed the sign-up rules carefully and thoughtful to those who have been waiting for a long time. Adopting someone who just posted their request, or who on quick glance looks like a match to you may be convenient on the front end, but it means you must carefully check that the newbie has followed requirements (as I do before each update), otherwise you have just adopted someone who has not followed requirements while leaving someone on the list who followed them diligently.

The requirements are set to both help Newbies be more effective traders in the future, and to help make sure Veterans do not get 'no reply' or glitchy follow-through on the SABSE. If you pick someone who has not followed the rules, 1) you are more likely to get no response, no postage, and/or no thank you, 2) by posting to find them, you can contribute to the thread becoming a hunt-people-down place, 3) by showing the hunt-people-down things here, it can undermine the confidence of those involved, both newbies and potential sponsors, and discourages involvement on both ends.

The rules are meant to build this program up and make it effective for everyone. Please please please if a newbie is not yet formally on the list -- double check that s/he has posted their state & zone in their zone box, set their email to show to members, and has told us something of what they like in the post. (A want list is double good, but just in the post is a-okay, I summarize from that. They often do not know the best garden catch phrases yet and can only describe it in sentences.)

I am posting this to the group because those who have been waiting should know that this is being said, and to serve as a reference for the future. No hard feelings, and I know the longer the time between the updates, the more confusing the list and posts. My bad entirely. Please forgive me that, and lets get a few of these long-timer-newbies adopted.

Newbies in each adoption zone are listed in order of sign-up.

Wait about 5-7 days for a newbie reply. Some of these long timers may have given up and may not be checking this email often.

Thanks again & Best gardening to you all!
    Tina

This post was edited by kilngod on Sun, Jun 22, 14 at 16:59

• Artax97
    9 years ago

Trying this yet again - no clue why state wasn't showing...

ongoing list 2

clip this post email this post what is this?
    see most clipped and recent clippings
    NEW! Edit Post

Posted by Artax97 6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 12:55

Please? Any chance that I can get adopted as a newbie in this forum still? Am interested in hot and super hot peppers, heirloom tomato and bells, and any unique type of thing that is fun to grow.

Thanks!

• GoingGreenForEarth
    9 years ago

Hi I am a newbie to all this, I had posted on here a couple of weeks ago and was told today to put my zone and state in the zone box. My zone is 9 and I'm in south Texas. Anyways I have been gardening for about 5 years now, but had stopped for awhile and recently got back to it. I would love to be adopted by anyone willing to adopt me. I live in south Texas close to the border. I grow both indoors and out so I can grow just about anything. I have started a new garden so I am desperately in need of some seeds to fill it. I love growing all types of plants, veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, ornamentals and trees. I am looking forward to hearing from someone!

• Shorty_CA
    9 years ago

Zone details are fixed.

• fuzzy57
    9 years ago

i would very much like to be adopted am new and like anything indoors or outdoors

• Lealam
    9 years ago

Hi! I'm new to both gardening and this site, and would really appreciate being adopted. It says in my profile, but I'm in Zone 4, Maine. I'm mostly looking for vegetable seeds, but I'm also very interested in hollyhock, foxglove, and columbine seeds.

• Mizzteek Z6 MA
    9 years ago

Zone 6 newbie here looking to be adopted. I took on the task of rehabbing my parent's front and back yard last year so they will no longer be 'that' house. So far it's been going great and I would welcome any perennial (seed, seedling, whatever). Please adopt me.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

I will email contessalouise today to see if she wants to be adopted. I will post the outcome.

• contessalouise
    9 years ago

Yes, yes I would! :)

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Tnotter75 and GoingGreenFor Earth, I think I can help you both out with a few things. I just emailed you via GW. If you do not receive, email me with your full name and address.

Happy Sunday!

Annie

This post was edited by canyonwind on Sun, Jun 29, 14 at 14:20

• Shogie
    9 years ago

Newbie looking to be adopted. Would love to learn the ropes and get started.

First year successful vegetable garden. Going to plant in all seasons. Would love to continue with community.

Thank you!

• klwallace12
    9 years ago

Hope i am posting to the correct place. I am a newbie. I would love to be adopted. I am mainly looking for seeds, working on container gardening for now. And will be expanding in the fall. I may also try my hand at a few flowers for visual appeal on my porch! Super excited i found this site. Haven't been able to put my iPad down since!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

I can adopt you, klwallace12. I sent you an email.
    Please contact me if you'd like seeds from me.
    Thanks, Jen

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

GoingGreen and I have touched base. I will mail in the next day or two.

Tnotter75, have not heard from you. I resent to you, from my email, a copy of yesterdays GW email, just in case you did not receive.

Thanks!

Annie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

Zone 2-3:
    Zone 4:
    Zone 5:
    Twotails (5 MA + greenhouse) (rare, exotic, unusuals; poison, smelly, zone-pushing gardens)
    Fuzzy57 (5 MO) (anything))

Zone 6:
    Artax97 6 MO hot/super hot peppers, heirloom tomato and bells, any unique type of thing that is fun to grow.
    Mizzteek 6. Perennials.

Zone 7:
    reblcntrygrl74 (7 w WA) (heritage seeds, veggies, medicinals,tea/seasoning herbs)
    tnotter75 (7a TN) (heirloom veggies, hummer&bfly garden, seed saving) adopted by jensyen z7 MD
    klwallace12 7b NC adopted by jensyen z7 MD
    contessalouise (7a MD) (veggies, herbs, lemon tree:) )
    contessalouise 7a adopted by jensyen z7 MD

Zone 8:
    Errant (8 SoCal Mountains) (perennials, anything that will work, 6K+ ft talt, acidic soil)

Zone 9-10:
    GoingGreenForEarth 9A South Texas. Anything and everything. All types of plants, veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, ornamentals and trees. Adopted by canyonwind Z9.
    Shogie 9 (veggies, all season gardening)

Please see the newbie's original post (member page & want lists) for additional details.

• Karyn963
    9 years ago

Added my zone and state and also updated my 'Want' list.

Thank You :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

Canyonwind adopted tnotter75. You have me adopting tnotter75 by mistake. I haven't heard back from klwallace12 yet. Waiting on contessalouise for address etc.

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

GoingGreen, your seeds are headed out today! Post when you receive!

Jensyen, thanks for catching the tnotter75 mistake. I have not heard from him. Tnotter75, email me with your name and address when you get a chance.

Karyn963, I can help you out with a few things. I will email you via GW. If you do not receive, please email me.

Happy Gardening!

Annie

This post was edited by canyonwind on Tue, Jul 1, 14 at 11:32

• canyonwind
    9 years ago

Karyn963 and I have touched base. Seeds will go out by Monday!

Thanks!

Annie

• ladyg76
    9 years ago

I would love to be adopted! As I noted in my personal blurb, we finally bought a house after years in an apartment. We've built two raised beds and are experimenting with our first veggie garden. I started with transplants for the tomatoes and peppers this year, but hope to grow from seed next year! We love all kinds of veggies especially tomatoes, winter squash, peas, beets, kale. Heirlooms and unusual varieties are welcome. Beyond the traditional veggie garden, we are very interested in sustainable landscaping and are hoping to (slowly) transform our lawn into something more sustainable and maybe even edible.

Thanks for considering me - and I hope I filled everything out correctly!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

I just emailed ladyg76 to see if she wants to be adopted. Updates will follow. I still haven't heard back from klwallace12 yet. Waiting on contessalouise for address etc.

• klwallace12
    9 years ago

I never received an email from anyone checked here and found out I was adopted. I heard the email from GW has been intermittent lately. I attempted to email my adopter today to advise I'm still interested!! I HERE lol!!! I'm sorry and thank you for adopting me!!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

My emails may be going to spam folders. I will send again, Klwallace12.

• bob_ma
    9 years ago

I'm a newbie in Middlesex county MA (Zone 5b+6a) looking to be adopted.

I'm retired engineer with small veg & flower gardens. I believe I'm a good student and apprentice. Would like to learn more and build a good base of seeds for me and others. Any help would be appreciated. If your in the area and/or zone that'd be nice but certainly not necc.

Regards,
    Bob

PS: Orig posted adoption request in diff section (see optional links below) and was informed that this is where the adoption request should be.

Here is a link that might be useful: RE: HAVE: Newbie seed project - keep requests coming!

• ladyg76
    9 years ago

Just a follow up... I have the same problem as klwallace.. my settings should be right but I never got the message (though I use yahoo, not gmail). I've attempted to email the kind soul who was willing to adopt, so hopefully that goes through. I just didn't want anyone to think they were being ignored.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

ladyg76, klwallace12, & contessalouise adoptions haven't come about. Not sure if anyone wants seeds.
    Please contact me ASAP if you do.
    ladyg76- Sorry, emails must be going to the cyber void. I didn't receive your email, either. I sent you a second email yesterday. Did you receive that email?
    I sent a bunch of seeds to Bakemom last week. She sends newbies who post on her Newbie seed project post, 20+ seeds of her choice, for return postage.
    Go to the link below if you are interested.

Here is a link that might be useful: HAVE: Newbie seed project-keep requests coming!

This post was edited by jensyen on Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 20:07

• kilngod
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I will transfer this list to a new thread since we are very close to the 150 post limit. I'll then post the link to that new thread at the bottom of this thread.

Hmmmm...it seems that the site is not transferring the "zone + state in your zone box" to the 'posted by' line right away. It isn't just with Artax97, I'm seeing it now with many of the newbies. Oh gracioius, that is a downer. I'll try to figure out what is up.... Lealam, Mizzteek, Shogie, you are all in this bind. When we get it sorted, I'll add you. (Could you 'redo' putting this info in, just in case it makes some difference. Gracious, how many newbies has this happened to...)

:) xiangirl -- Thank you so much for updating the list!!

Zone 2-3:
    Zone 4:
    Zone 5:
    Fuzzy57 (5 MO) ( a n y t h i n g, indoor or out )
    Bob-MA (5b-6a MA) (veggies, flowers, seed saving, season extending)
    Zone 6:
    Artax97 (6 MO) (heirloom/non-GMO tomato, pepper, hot/super/bell)
    Zone 7:
    Zone 8:
    Errant (8 SoCal Mountains) (perennials, anything that will work, 6K+ ft alt, acidic soil)
    Zone 9-10:

Cirrus (5 IN) (tea/medicinal, succulent/cacti, trees; containers) - BunnyNomNom
    mpalzewicz (5 KS) (edibles, seed saving, sustainable) - pdsavage
    kristina1234 (4 WY) (Veggies, fruit, cottage garden flowers) - canyonwind
    makeupartistaz (9 Cave Creek AZ) (new to desert growing, cacti, desert flowers) - canyonwind
    Shorty_CA (10b So CA) ( ) - canyonwind
    contessalouise (7a MD) (veggies, herbs, lemon tree) - jensyen
    tnotter75 (7a TN) (heirloom veggies, hummer&bfly, seed saving) - canyonwind
    GoingGreenForEarth (9A So Tx)(indoor & out, nearly anything) - canyonwind
    klwallace12 (7b NC) (veggies, flowers) - jensyen
    ladyg76 (7a VA) (raised beds, veggies, heirlooms, edible landscape) - jensyen
    Karyn963 (9a So CA) (friut, veggies, herbs, FS & PSh - canyonwind
    ****** 4 6 Adoptions ! ! ******

This post was edited by kilngod on Sun, Jul 6, 14 at 18:33

• kilngod
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thread is full.
    Go to the link below for the active thread, Adopt-A-Newbie list 3.

Here is a link that might be useful: Adopt-A-Newbie list 3

• kilngod
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thread is full.
    Go to the link below for the active thread, Adopt-A-Newbie list 2.

Here is a link that might be useful: Adopt-A-Newbie list 3

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler