Return to the Tips & Techniques Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First posting of GW's 'willow water' links.

Posted by albert_135 Sunset 2 or 3 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 30, 10 at 13:06

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First posting of GW's 'willow water' links.

o

o
RE: First posting of GW's 'willow water' links 3.

o
RE:4 posting GW's 'willow water' links.

Cannot find anything new here on GW Feb-Mar 2010.

o
RE:5 First posting of GW's 'willow water' links.

o
3 GW's 'willow water' links.

Curiously, I found nothing new for exact phrase "willow water" within the past month.

o
RE: 7 GW's 'willow water' links.

A lot of misinformation and garbled semantics at Aspirin for plants - then it gets into links to some of what I believe to be valid information.

o

o

o

o

My comment immediately above should be modified to read that reasonable storage probably cannot be effected if the willow water is being used as a source of IAA, indolaceticacid. If the willow water is being used as a source of 'salicylic acid' it probably can be stored.

o

willow in winter? I think this will work but it is almost certainly a poor way to go. The persistence of willow may save the plant, not the technique.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tips & Techniques Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here